Tax your vehicle

To tax your car, motorcycle or other road vehicle you will need a reference number from:

  • A recent letter from the DVLA
  • Vehicle's log book (V5C) - Which must be in your name.
  • The green V5C/2 slip from the log book if you have recently purchased the vehicle.

Visit the DVLA to buy your vehicle tax

Check your tax status online now

Check tax now